- Join the Earth Day Network on Facebook and record your Acts of Green. This green advocacy and action organization is generating year-long engagement and participation through its use of Social Media, starting with Earth Day.
- Save Your Water Calculator. Underwriters Laboratories created this online interactive calculator to help us better understand our water usage and how a few easy tweaks to our daily habits can save water. Living in California we all know that every drop counts, especially during fire season.
- Join Coca-Cola and Ocean Conservancy for Earth Month. Coca-Cola will donate $1 for every person who uses the Facebook app, up to a total of $200,000. It will also contribute up to $50,000 through the MyCokeRewards points program.
- Join Causeworld and donate your karma points to environmental charities. Have an iPhone or iTouch? Download this app and start checking into places you normally visit (ala Foursquare), build your karma points, then donate to the charity or your choice. Environmental charities include Carbonfund.org and AmericanForrests.org to name a few.
- Check out Care2.com. Visit this 13+ Million member community and find your own way to make a difference.
As Fanscape’s Coordinator, Digital Communications, Shin fully supports the company’s marketing efforts by assisting on the campaigns, developing materials and keeping the department organized.
Shin earned her degree in Psychology & Social Behavior from University of California, Irvine.