Every week we compile lots of interesting stats here at Fanscape. We usually drop a bunch of individual stats on you, but this week we found this infographic from Olery that gives some really valuable data on the importance of reviews for hotels on travel websites, that we wanted to dedicate most of the post to it. We couldn’t help but put some fun ones at the end too. 🙂 Some of our favorite points from this infographic:
- 49% of travelers won’t book a property without reviews
- Women tend to give better ratings
- 35-49 year olds review the most
- 22% of smartphone owners read hotel reviews on their mobile devices
- “Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a new mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
- The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
- 29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day”.
- Cherophobia is the fear of fun.