Every week we compile lots of interesting stats here at Fanscape. Here are some of our favorites from this past week:
Travel & Leisure: Hotels
Per a TripAdvisor.com report, the hottest topic about Hotels is Customer Service; outranking location, comfort, and room rates.
Social Channels / Properties – Facebook
- Among the 73% of Facebook users that have “unliked” a brand, the top reason cited was: brands posting too frequently. More.
- 22% of Facebook users have been too embarrassed to “like” a certain brand. The top three products people are embarrassed about: Adult novelty items, diet/weight loss products/health & wellness. More.
Social: Mobile Social Network Usage
Mobile Social Network Users by Income – Full Report. Interestingly, While higher-income Americans might be spending less time online than their lower-income counterparts, it appears their internet consumption is trending up.
- Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight.
- Los Angeles’s full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.”
- In England, in the 1880’s, “Pants” was considered a dirty word.